* PwC to look at options for rescue or sale * Talks with interested parties have already been held * Company's future unclear since recall, sales halt Oct 30 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze Holdings Plc, the maker of London's famous black taxis, said it has appointed accountants PricewaterhouseCoopers to look at options including the sale of the company if funding cannot be arranged to save it. The future of the company, which has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-London black cab maker appoints PwC as administrators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.