* Taxi cab-maker makes H1 pretax loss of 0.6 mln pounds * Sales hit by adverse economic conditions * Reduces net debt to 3.6 mln pounds (Adds details, background) LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze , maker of London's trademark taxi cabs, on Wednesday announced a pretax loss of 0.6 million pounds in the first half of 2009, saying the economic downturn had caused sales to slump. The company, which made a pretax profit of 1.5 million pounds in the same period a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-London taxi cab maker Manganese falls to H1 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642