(Adds details, share price indication) FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity group Lone Star [LS.UL] is to take a 90.8 percent stake in lender IKB , Germany's most prominent casualty of the subprime crisis. German state bank KfW [KFW.UL], which had bailed out IKB, made the announcement in an invitation to a news conference to be held later on Thursday. Financial sources told Reuters late on Wednesday that Lone Star had been chosen as the buyer by KfW's supervisory board. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lone Star to get 90.8 pct of stricken bank IKB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.