* Not proposing final dividend as co plans to reduce debt * Says Q1 performance ahead of expectations, year-ago qtr * 2008 adjusted pretax profit 14 mln stg vs 24.5 mln stg * 2008 revenue rises 6 pct to 1.78 bln stg (Adds details) April 30 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers Plc posted a 43 percent fall in 2008 adjusted pretax profit due to higher administration and distribution expenses, and said the company was not proposing a final dividend as it was panning to reduce debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lookers '08 profit down; not to pay final dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.