* Q3 trading down 20 percent * Company says outlook for industry is challenging * Group remains cash generative (Adds company comment, details, background) By Rhys Jones LONDON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers said on Thursday third-quarter trading had fallen off by around 20 percent due to the turbulent macroeconomic environment, and the outlook for the industry was poor. The motor retail group said trading through September continued to be tough, with the Society ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lookers says Q3 trading falls 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.