* Q3 boosted by sales of car parts, new and used cars * Market conditions challenging * Looking for acquisitions (Adds detail, background) LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers said 2010 results would beat its previous expectations after a strong third quarter driven by its car parts business as well as rising sales of new and used vehicles. The group, whose shares have been boosted recently by bid speculation, said on Friday market conditions remained challenging, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lookers sees year results above its expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.