* Fourth-quarter revenue falls 24 pct to $3.28 bln * Attributable loss $40.13/share vs profit $3.48/share year-earlier * Tax expense rises to $2 bln, or $28.59/share * Shares down 6 percent before the bell Dec 19 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a quarterly loss due to lower sales to the military and higher tax expenses, sending its shares down 6 percent before the bell. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lower military sales, higher tax expenses push Navistar to loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.