(Releads, adds details, spokeswoman comment, share) FRANKFURT, April 22 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru will fall short of its operating profit forecast for the year to March 31 due to lower than expected sales and warned on Friday that net profit would be hit by a tax charge. Beru said in a statement that net profit would be hit by a 10 million euro ($13 million) extraordinary charge following a tax audit going back to fiscal 1997/1998 and that 2004/2005 sales would rise by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lower Q4 sales leads Beru to warn on profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642