* IEA says strong global demand mostly behind price run-up * U.S. refining operations for May lowest since 1985 * Refiners say weak U.S. gasoline demand reduce operations (Adds comments from IEA official, details on FTC probe) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, June 21 (Reuters) - Oil refineries running at the lowest capacity in nearly three decades years does not indicate that U.S. refiners are manipulating prices for gasoline and other products, an official with the International Energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lower US oil refiner output not manipulation -IEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.