(Adds details) MUMBAI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lumax Auto Technologies Ltd. said on Tuesday it plans to raise 225.9 million rupees at 75 rupees a share through an initial public offer. The 3.01-million-share issue, representing 25.09 percent of post-issue capital, would open on Dec. 14 and close on Dec. 21, the company said in a statement. The funds would be used to set up an automotive chassis unit near the western city of Pune and to expand existing facilities, Lumax said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lumax Auto to raise 225.9 mln rupees in IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642