(Recasts; adds details, share movement) Sept 23 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Lydall Inc said it will close its Vermont facility, affecting 190 jobs, and consolidate its North American automotive production into its North Carolina operation to reduce operating costs. Lydall said it sees pre-tax charges of about 32 cents to 36 cents a share and cash expenditures of $6.5 million to $7.5 million related to the consolidation, which it expects to complete by the end of 2009. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lydall says to close Vermont unit affecting 190 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.