(Recasts, adds details) By Brad Dorfman CHICAGO, March 28 (Reuters) - "M" is coming to the New York Stock Exchange. No, not the famed fictional head of British intelligence from the James Bond series. Retailer Federated Department Stores Inc. said on Wednesday it plans to adopt "M" as its stock symbol when shareholders approve its proposed name change to Macy's Inc. Shareholders are scheduled to vote on the name change on May 18 and the stock symbol change would go into effect on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-'M' comes to NYSE, as Macy's, not Microsoft" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.