(All figures U.S. adds details throughout) TORONTO, June 25 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc. , said on Tuesday it will buy Donnelly Corp. , a U.S.-based auto mirror maker, in a $320 million stock-and-debt deal, increasing its clout in the global autoparts industry. Magna, one of the biggest autoparts makers in the world, said in a release that it will pay a fraction of a share of Magna class A subordinate voting share valued at $28 per Donnelly share, worth up to $320 million, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna to buy Donnelly in $320 million stock deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642