* Appeal of controversial deal rejected by Canadian court * Founder set to reap more than $1 billion (Adds further detail, background. In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts company Magna International Inc's proposed buyout of founder Frank Stronach's controlling shares can go ahead, Canada's Globe and Mail reported on Monday, citing a ruling by a three-member panel of Ontario judges. Magna was not immediately available for comment. But the paper said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna buyout of founder shares can go ahead-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.