(Adds detail) Oct 13 (Reuters) - Canadian group Magna International , one of the world's biggest auto-parts makers, said it was cooperating with a U.S. Department of Justice anti-trust investigation of the automobile tooling industry. Magna said the DOJ had requested documents related to various tooling bids, including a tooling programme for which a subsidiary within its Cosma International operating unit acted as tier 1 tooling supplier. (Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna cooperating with U.S. DOJ investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.