(Adds details. In U.S. dollars unless stated) TORONTO, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Magna Entertainment Corp , which counts U.S. racetracks Santa Anita and Pimlico among its holdings, posted a bigger fourth-quarter loss on Friday as weak U.S. real estate and credit markets crimped its plan to stamp out debt. The company, part of a group headed by Canadian auto parts giant Magna International , posted a net loss of $43 million, or 38 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $12.5 million, or 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna Entertainment loss grows, debt plan stumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.