(Adds further CEO quotes, background) ST GALLEN, Switzerland, May 19 (Reuters) - Magna International expects its full-year sales growth to be roughly at the same level as in the first quarter of the year, its chief executive told journalists on Thursday. "You can derive it from the first quarter," Chief Executive Siegfried Wolf said on the sidelines of a conference, when asked to comment on the company's full-year outlook. Asked whether that meant full-year sales growth at the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna expects full-year sales growth to match Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.