(Adds details, background. In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Magna International , the world's seventh biggest autoparts maker, reported a weaker than expected fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, even as revenues rose 34 percent from the year-earlier period. Magna said it had profit of $140 million, or $1.38 per share, for the period ended Dec. 31. That is up from income of $110 million, or $1.10 a share, in the prior-year quarter. Magna posted earnings from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna fourth quarter below expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.