(Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc. reported a lower fourth-quarter profit on Monday, despite a 25 percent jump in revenue, as earnings were squeezed by a series of non-cash charges. Magna, a world leading automotive parts maker which counts big carmakers like General Motors Corp and Ford Motor Co. as its major customers, said profit was $110 million, or $1.10 a share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, down from $118 million, or $1.28 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna fourth-quarter profit hit by charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.