* Magna to implement plan at market close on Tuesday * Company says dissident shareholders do not plan appeal * Shares up 1.8 percent on the TSX (In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc said it will likely go ahead later on Tuesday with a plan to buy out founder Frank Stronach's controlling share block, collapsing the giant auto-parts maker's dual-class share structure. The plan to pay Stronach about $1 billion in cash, common stock, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna to implement share plan, payout to Stronach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.