* Regulator says vote can proceed if more info offered * Ontario Securities Commission not convinced deal abusive * Most shareholders had backed share structure change * Magna's founder in line for around $900 mln payout (Adds detail) By Jeffrey Hodgson and John McCrank TORONTO, June 25 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc must provide shareholders with more information in order to proceed with a vote on a plan that would pay its founder around $900 million for giving up his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna investors need info before vote- regulator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.