* Acquires four die casting operations in Europe * Seller is Germany's BDW Technologies, no price given * Magna develops demo fleet of Chevrolet Equinox electric vehicles Nov 17 (Reuters) - Canadian-based Magna International Inc said on Thursday it will acquire German parts maker BDW Technologies' four aluminum die casting operations in Europe. It gave no price for the transaction but said BDW, a maker of vacuum high-pressure aluminum die casting, expects sales of about 160 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna makes German buy, launches GM E-Car project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642