* Co-CEO Wolf says investment of $200-300 mln each * Sees relevant volume of electric cars from 2012/13 (Adds detail, background) VIENNA, May 25 (Reuters) - Canadian car parts maker Magna International is seeking locations to produce batteries for electric cars, a rapidly growing business as carmakers try alternative power options, Magna's boss said on Tuesday. Magna co-Chief Executive Siegfried Wolf said at an event in Vienna that he had earmarked a $200-300 million investment for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna plans e-car battery factories in EU, U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.