* Magna founder in line for nearly $900 mln payout * Vote to proceed "in due course" * Ontario Securities Commission not convinced deal abusive (In U.S. dollars) TORONTO, June 25 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc will provide shareholders with more information on a plan to pay its founder nearly $900 million to give up his controlling shares, and will postpone a vote on the matter, the auto parts maker said on Friday. The shareholder vote had been scheduled for June 28. Magna said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna postpones share vote, to make disclosures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642