(Adds details. Changes dateline, previous NEW YORK) TORONTO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Magna International reported a 53 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the Canadian auto-parts group battled higher prices for raw materials and restructuring charges. The company said its net profit during the three months ended Dec. 31 was $83 million, or 75 cents a share, down from a year-ago profit of $177 million, or $1.81 per share. Magna said its quarterly profit was reduced by $157 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna reports 53 pct drop in fourth-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.