* New mid-sized VW sedan to hit U.S. market in 2011 * Magna will add about 140 jobs in Chattanooga, Tennessee TORONTO, April 26 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Magna International said on Monday it has won contracts to supply a variety of components and systems for Volkswagen Group of America's new mid-sized sedan, expected to hit the U.S. market in 2011. The components, some of which will be built at Volkswagen's Chattanooga, Tennessee, assembly facility, include body and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna wins U.S. Volkswagen supply contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.