* Majority of Class A holders currently back share deal * Magna shares up 2.1 pct on Toronto Stock Exchange (In U.S. dollars, unless noted) TORONTO, June 23 (Reuters) - A majority of Magna International Inc's Class A shareholders have already voted to support the automaker's controversial plan to pay its founder a huge premium to loosen his control, said a top executive of the auto parts maker on Wednesday. Frank Stronach stands to pocket $863 million in cash and stock in exchange for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Magna's proposed share plan wins favor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642