* Says agreed to waive pre-emption for remaining BT holding * BT owns about 30 pct of Tech Mahindra (Adds details) MUMBAI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra said on Friday it had agreed to buy up to 5.5 percent in its IT services unit Tech Mahindra from BT Group Plc over time and at a market-related price. Tech Mahindra, which provides information technology services to the telecoms industry, is a unit of tractor and utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra. BT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mahindra to buy up to 5.5 pct in TechM from BT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642