* Ssangyong sales to be completed by March * Ssangyong shares reverse gains, flat * Investors remain cautious over turnaround of SUV maker SEOUL, Nov 23 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd signed a deal to buy South Korea's money-losing Ssangyong Motor Co Ltd for 522.5 billion won ($464 million), Ssangyong Motor said on Tuesday. Ssangyong said it expects the sales process to be completed in March next year. The widely-expected deal sent Ssangyong shares jumping briefly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mahindra signed deal to buy Ssangyong for $464 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642