(Adds details, comments) By Rina Chandran BOMBAY, May 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., India's biggest tractor and utility vehicles maker, beat forecasts with a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Monday and said it would cut more costs to offset higher raw material prices. Mahindra, formed in 1945 to make Chrysler Jeeps, has been boosted by a recovery in India's tractor industry, the world's biggest, as steady crop output in the last two years have lifted rural incomes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mahindra's Q4 net up 5 pct, sees costs pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.