* Slightly more than 50 pct said to back swap for equity (Recasts first paragraph; adds background on GM's condition) WASHINGTON, May 31 (Reuters) - A majority of General Motors bondholders have agreed to a debt-for-equity exchange, a source familiar with the voting said on Sunday, helping pave the way for a bankruptcy filing expected on Monday. The bondholders completed voting on Saturday and slightly more that 50 percent agreed to the swap that would give them up to 25 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Majority of GM bondholders agree to swap - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642