* Central bank holds rates at 2.0 pct for 6th successive neet * Says pace of recovery gaining momentum * Says inflation expected to remain modest in 2010 * Says current monetary policy stance appropriate (Adds details, analysts comments) By Denny Thomas and Royce Cheah KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Malaysia's central bank held interest rates steady at 2.0 percent on Tuesday for a sixth straight time, as expected, and said inflation was expected to remain modest in 2010 even as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia cbank holds rates, sees "modest" inflation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.