(Adds details, quotes) By Jalil Hamid KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 (Reuters) - Malaysia listed its first economic casualties on Tuesday from the war in Iraq, saying it had lost $40 million in car exports to Baghdad and has had to curtail all bulk shipments to the Middle East. "We are beginning to see the impact of war on our industries," Malaysian International Trade and Industry Minister Rafidah Aziz said at a news conference. Palm oil cargoes from Malaysia, destined for Iraq under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia counts economic cost of Iraq war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.