(Adds quote, detail) By Razak Ahmad KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Malaysia's government has turned down plans from budget carrier AirAsia to build a new airport outside of the capital, Kuala Lumpur, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said on Friday. The new airport, which would have been the fourth to service the capital, attracted criticism from many people, including influential ex-Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad as well as state investment fund Khazanah, which owns part ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia govt turns down AirAsia airport-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.