*Malaysia, Indonesia to cut rubber output by 115,000 tonnes *Malaysia to replant 50,000 hectares of rubber in 2009 *Indonesia to replant 55,000 hectares of rubber (Releads, adds details, quotes, reslugs to MALAYSIA-RUBBER) By Niluksi Koswanage KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia and Indonesia will further reduce rubber output by a combined 115,000 tonnes this year by replanting more rubber trees, government ministers from the two countries said on Wednesday. The additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia, Indonesia to cut rubber output further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.