(Adds details, quotes) KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Sales of passenger cars in Malaysia fell 16 percent to 24,219 units in November from the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association said on Monday. Month-on-month, sales fell 12 percent from October's 27,468 units, according to data it released in a statement. Including sales of commercial vehicles, total auto sales fell 11.2 percent to 31,542 in November from a year ago. Car sales in Malaysia, once Southeast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia Nov car sales down 16 pct, extend slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642