(Releads, adds details) By Syed Azman KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Sime Darby Bhd, one of Asia's oldest conglomerates, on Tuesday reported first quarter earnings, boosted by higher palm oil prices, rose 17 percent over year ago levels, but warned of tougher times ahead. Sime has diversified businesses spanning plantations, property, tyre manufacturing, power generation, and car distribution for Ford and BMW in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore, and Nissan in China. Net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia Sime Darby Q1 profit up 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642