(Adds quotes, details) KUALA LUMPUR, May 29 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd posted an 18 percent fall in third-quarter net profit on Thursday due to substantially lower contribution from its motor business, and warned of a tougher fourth quarter. Sime said net profit fell to 148.2 million ringgit ($39 million) in the three months to end-March 2003 from 181.4 million ringgit in the same 2002 period. Revenue rose three percent to 3.1 billion ringgit. Sime said full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia Sime Darby Q3 profit down 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642