(Adds details, quotes) KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Malaysian total vehicle sales rose 20.4 percent to 42,915 units in October from a year ago, a trade body said on Monday. Passenger car sales rose 21 percent to 39,198 units in October from a year ago, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. It said sales were expected to improve slightly in November but did not elaborate. October 2007 October 2006 (units) (units) Passenger cars 39,198 32,399 Commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysian auto sales up 20.4 pct in Oct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.