(Adds details) KUALA LUMPUR, May 21 (Reuters) - Sales of passenger cars in Malaysia rose 8.6 percent to 29,925 units in April from 27,558 for the same month in 2003, the main industry body said on Friday. Total sales, including those of commercial vehicles, rose 12.7 percent to 38,697 units from a year ago, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. It said sales in May were also expected to be positive due to deliveries of new models and as potential car buyers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's April passenger car sales up 8.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642