KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate DRB-Hicom on Wednesday signalled a major transaction involving car-distributor Edaran Otomobil Nasional (EON) and called for a temporary halt to trade in DRB shares. DRB-Hicom, which owns 29.3 percent of EON, issued a brief statement to the stock exchange saying its shares would be suspended from the opening on Thursday, pending the announcement. It said the announcement concerns a major transaction involving EON, but did not give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's DRB flags deal with car-seller EON" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.