(Adds details in paragraphs 5, 11 and onwards) By Wong Choon Mei KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Shares in Malaysia's largest car distributor, EON , jumped as much as 19 percent to a 30-month high on Wednesday after the company unveiled a one billion ringgit ($263 million) windfall plan for shareholders. Analysts, who cheered the plan, said more gains were possible in the short term although the auto sector might face tough times in the next two years, as consumer fatigue rose and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's EON hits 30-mth high on windfall plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642