(Recasts, updates with final issue price) KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state investment arm Khazanah Nasional Bhd on Monday set 6.25 ringgit as the final issue price for institutional investors for its second covered warrants package. The covered warrants are convertible into shares of three of Malaysia's top companies -- toll road-operator PLUS Expressways Bhd , mobile phone operator Maxis Communications Bhd and car maker Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (PROT.KL>. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's Khazanah warrant sale oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.