KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's largest carmarker, Proton Holdings Bhd , reported a third straight quarterly loss on Tuesday, underlining the problems that have compelled it to hunt for a foreign partner. State-controlled Proton said its result was hurt by intense competition, rising fuel prices and higher interest rates, adding that higher component costs and pressure on its margins would keep operating conditions tough. The firm reported a third-quarter loss of 281.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's Proton posts third quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.