(Adds quotes, details) KUALA LUMPUR, May 26 (Reuters) - Malaysia's national carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd on Monday posted a sharp rise in the fourth quarter, helped by the introduction of new models, higher sales and tax refunds. Proton said it expected better peformance in the current year to March 2009, on the back of better domestic sales and higher export volume and income from licensing of technology. "Sales of vehicles to China and the ASEAN region have been encouraging thus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's Proton Q4 net surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642