(Recasts, adds details) By Jalil Hamid KUALA LUMPUR, May 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's top car maker, Proton , announced plans for a major reorganisation on Tuesday, which some analysts saw as a surprise move to pave the way for a new foreign partner. The state-controlled Proton (Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd) said it would establish a new investment holding company to take over its listing status, while posting a 1.8 percent rise in earnings in fiscal 2003, beating a market consensus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's Proton revamps for new foreign partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642