(Adds details) KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state-controlled carmaker, Proton Holdings , said on Tuesday it has agreed to sell its 58 percent stake in Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta to Italy's GEVI S.p.A. for one euro. Under the deal, the purchaser will assume restructured frozen debts totalling 106.94 million euros ($126.2 million) and working capital requirements of 32.50 million euros, Proton said in a statement. "The proposed disposal is consistent with Proton's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATe 1-Malaysia's Proton says to sell Agusta stake to GEVI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642