(Adds details, background in paragraph 3 onwards) KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 26 (Reuters) - A unit of Malaysia's national carmaker Proton plans to sell as much as 2.0 billion ringgit ($526 million) of bonds backed by hire-purchases in the second half of 2004, sources said on Monday. Sources close to the deal told Reuters that Proton Commerce Sdn Bhd, a car financing arm set up in partnership with second-largest lender Commerce Asset-Holdings Bhd , would issue the papers through a special purpose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's Proton unit to sell 2 bln rgt bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.