(Adds comments on Maybank, IPPs) KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Malaysian bond issuance, which rose 18 percent from a year earlier in the first half of 2008, will likely drop off in the second half of the year, Malaysian ratings agency RAM said on Thursday. "RAM Ratings cautions that a sharp drop in local corporate fundraising is on the cards for the second half of 2008 against a backdrop of a more challenging environment and higher yield expectations," the agency said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Malaysia's RAM sees slower bond issuance in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.