(Adds background on SMS sale) FRANKFURT, Jan 15 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN said on Thursday 2003 revenues slipped to 15 billion euros ($19 billion) after the sale of a stake in its SMS industrial equipment business, just under expectations. The group, which supplied the diesel engines that power the QE2 cruise ship and also builds space rocket components, said it still expected to achieve higher pre-tax profits in 2003 even without the proceeds from the SMS sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN 2003 sales just miss expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.